It depends on how you want to connect.  Since JDBC is part of the
Android SDK you should be able to drop jdbc driver jar for MS-SQL into
you app and do it that way. If you want your app to use a web service
interface as suggested by the previous response then you are not
really connecting to MS-SQL from Android since it just the webapp on
the server that is connected to the database.