The content URI for images in the “phoneStorage” seems to be
content://media/phoneStorage/images/media

Can you try using that Uri instead of EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI? Of course
this will require some conditional code specifically for the
Incredible, but at least you may be able to get to the content. It
*looks* like it works in my test, but my fixture doesn’t display the
image so I’m only 90% sure here. I got the URI using this:

Uri contenturi = Images.Media.getContentUri(“phoneStorage”);

… where phoneStorage is the volume name. There may be some other code
you can use to iterate volume names so that the code isn’t totally
Incredible specific. I hope this helps.