Hello everybody,
           I had write two classes IntentA and IntentB in my
application (Both are in same package and both extends Activity
class). In IntentA class I had created one button on pressing that
button controll is trsnfer to IntentB class . IntentB class also
contain Button on pressing that control is transfer to IntentA class.

          This work fines. Now I want to set value in IntentA class
using putExtra method and access that value in IntentB class How
should I do that? I had put value in class IntentA like

        Intent i1 = new Intent(this,IntentB.class);
        i1.putExtra("Intent Name", "IntentA");
        startActivity(i1);

Now I don't know How to access "Intent Name" value in IntentB class.
Please help me.
Thanks in advance