did u received OnPrepared callback.
Plz write a onErrorcallback and see, if you get error callback.

whats video profile and audio profile you are using.

use : h263/h264 15fps; 176x144 or 320x240  and use low bit rate , on
internet ; if lan, bw is not issu
for audio: use aac/ again try low bit rate encoding;... amr/ is ok...

Thanks

Thank you,
Dilli Rao. M
www.arijasoft.com