Hi,

I am developing a flickr application, in that for sign-in purpose I m
creating a login link(url)  and loading this url using
webView.loadUrl(url); and it redirects us to the flickr sign-in page.
this page contains two edittext one for yahoo id and other for
password, when user submit this information and click on sign-in
button , on this click event i want to fetch those entered value  for
username and password .

is it possible ??