On 6 Mai, 14:23, blew <pascal.jac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why don't you put your bitmap888 when constructing your canvas888.
>
> Canvas canvas888 = new Canvas(bitmap888);

Ooops, that's because I wanted to edit the actual code I used for this
message. I added the 888 for clarity, but forgot so in the
constructor. In other words: A mistake in transcription ;-)

Nevertheless, in my actual code I'm really drawing on the canvas888
with bitmap888 behind it. The result is as stated above: Looks like
5-6-5.

Kind regards and thanks,

Felix