Hi

The above error occurs when I do the following.

I have a text file with multiple lines of data. Within my application
I come across the need to replace a line from the file with a new one.
I am using BufferedReader with a fixed size (50k) to read the file
into as below:

FileReader input_redo = new FileReader(redo);
BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(input_redo);

  String line = "", oldtext = "";

     while((line = reader.readLine()) != null)
             {
                 oldtext += line + "\r\n";
             }
     reader.close();
     String newtext = oldtext.replaceAll("Hello how are you", "Have I
met you before?");

     FileWriter writer = new FileWriter("/sdcard/data/replace.txt");
     writer.write(newtext);
     writer.close();

Could anyone please help me out with this error? I know the device is
running out of memory bcoz of the buffer size or something but don't
know a work around for this. Please help

Abhi