Hi All,

Currently I have a TabHost implemented with 3 tabs each containing a
separate activity. My question is how do I switch between tabs from within
one of the activities that is located inside the tab host.

ie say i have a button inside one of the tabs[tab 1], when i click on this
button it should switch to another tab[tab 2].

To understand my problem click on the link below,

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2541802/android-switch-tabs-from-within-an-activity-within-a-tab

plz help ...any kind of suggestion will do ...