Hi group,

I am using camera in my application. It works well until following
scenario:-

1- I start my application which in turn start the camera.
2- I press the "home key" button, so my Application is running in
background now
3- Now I start the camera and change the settings of the camera
application. like 'Auto Contrast' etc
4- I long press on 'Home' button key and select my application.

Now in this case my application does not start and it says preview
error.

So, is there any broadcast message / notification  available which i
can use over here.

Thanks,
AJ