Hi there,

So I have this game running on Android 1.6, and I put the different
density images in their respective folders

res/drawable-hdpi/image.png
res/drawable-mdpi/image.png
res/drawable-ldpi/image.png

I made each image a different color so I can tell if it is loading the
right image. When I test my program on different density screens it
only chooses the mdpi images. It scales them to match the correct dpi
but doesn't choose the right folder. It just defaults to mdpi.

In the manifest I have,
android:normalScreens="true" android:anyDensity="false"

Anyone have a similar problem? I'm sure it is something simple that I
am overlooking but I can't figure it out. From what I read on the
Android Support Multiple Screens guide is that you should just have to
put the different density images in their correct folders and Android
will do the rest.