Hi,

we have an XML file placed in the res/xml folder containing our preferences.

Is it possible at runtime to add new items to the preferences.

Example:

The user starts the app and the preferences consists of:

America

- New York
- Los Angeles
- Chicago

Where all the cities are CheckBoxPreferences.

Then the user performs some actions in the application and this triggers
that two new cities are added to the preferences:

America

- New York
- Los Angeles
- Chicago
- Seatlle
- Washington

Anyone that know if it possible at all and how to do it?

thanks,

Lars