Hi Murphy,

Any ideas on how to implement it. Do I need to make any changes in the
framework. I found some API like getWindow().SetFlags where I can set
to to like Keyguard, but that is even not working. Even in
showdown.java file there is a code snippet where they have made a
progress dialog with TYPE_KEYGUARD_DIALOG which can do the same. I
require it as I am making a lock screen which will co-exist along with
the other type of lock screens.

Can you please let me know where can I modify the code to support it.