On May 13, 9:03 pm, Moto <medicalsou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting many complaints that users can't find our paid app in the
> Android Market.  I know exactly why... Our app is "Copy-Protected".
>
> So the questions is, if our paid app is already available all over the
> internet for FREE!! What's the point of copy protecting an app?
> Should I even care at this point about that feature?  It seems I'm
> gonna get more sales if I disable copy protection, but makes me
> wonder......
>
> This really sucks, and I know it's been talked many many many many
> many times in this blog and many other places...  It's just sad...
> -Moto

Your applications may not visible to all users due to you not reading
this:
http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2009/10/support-for-additional-screen.html

"Devices with small-class screens, however, will only be shown apps
which explicitly declare (via the AndroidManifest) that they will run
properly on small screens."