Hello,
how can I write an own Content Provider, which Provides Contact-information. I've seen this on a Phone with HTC Sense, when you create a new contact, you can decide wether it is a google-contact or a sim-contact. Maybe this is the same as the facebook, last.fm and VZ-Netzwerke-App uses. Because I want to add Contacts, which can be read with the Contacts-App and other apps, but I don't want to mix them up with the other contacts and also don't want to merge them, they should only be stored in my separate Contacts-Database. Do I need the ContactsContract-Class or is there an other way, which maybe also works on Android 1.5.

Thank you
Natanael