There are some alternative stores out there: AndAppStore being one of them.

I'm starting up a new market focused exclusively on paid apps, with intended
launch late next month. If interested let me know. I can make sure you are
in on launch and early beta testing.

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Leigh McRae <leigh.mc...@lonedwarfgames.com
> wrote:

> I am in total utter shock right now.  I have finished porting my game
> to Android and now I can't sell it because I am Canadian?  I guess I
> should have looked into this before hand and hence I feel like a bit
> of an idiot but come on.  Is there any way around this?

Shane Isbell (Founder of ZappMarket)
http://twitter.com/sisbell
http://twitter.com/zappstore
http://zappmarket.com