I know, I seem to make a habit of nagging ahead of time, just like I
did with the JIT compiler in 2008 when it is was deemed to have a low
priority (and there was no NDK back then to ease the pain), and the
need to allow for in-memory audio synthesis and support for multiple
cameras. So I rather mention it now when Google TV APIs are hopefully
still very malleable rather than finding it tweaked in much later as
an afterthought, or not at all.