My app has the INTERNET permission but today I noticed a new bug
report in my dev console:

java.lang.SecurityException: Permission denied (maybe missing INTERNET
permission)
  at
org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSNetworkSystem.connectStreamWithTimeoutSocketImpl(OSNetworkSystem.java:-2)
  at
org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSNetworkSystem.connectStreamWithTimeoutSocket(OSNetworkSystem.java:
131)
  at
org.apache.harmony.luni.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:
247)
  at
org.apache.harmony.luni.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:
535)
  at net.andchat.Backend.ServerConnection
$Connection.run(ServerConnection.java:937)

My app has the correct permission and I've never come across this
error or had it reported to me before. Seems really strange. Anyone
know what could cause this?