mah thanks for your reply
1 I checked in /data/data/mypackage/libs
  my library is present in the above folder
Second aproach you suggested me is
I am able to work with ndk tools
I observed both libraries that mean one my build and second one is
through ndk tools
i used nm tool to see what is in it.
But i did not understand any thing i am pure in this terminology
i am pasting the nm tool out put can u suggest any thing
Thanks in advance.
# nm libmylib.so //using arm tool chain
000003d8 t $a
000003a0 t $a
000004e8 t $a
000003a8 t $a
000004ec t $a
000003fc t $a
00000450 t $a
00000494 t $a
000003ac t $a
000003c0 t $a
000003f4 t $d
00008620 d $d
00000440 t $d
00008510 t $d
00000488 t $d
0000850c t $d
00008624 b $d
000004f0 r $d
000004e0 t $d
00000508 r $d
00008514 d $d
000003bc t $d
00000494 T Java_sct_notification_NotificationJNIActivity_getStrings
00008518 a _DYNAMIC
00008600 a _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_
         w _Jv_RegisterClasses
00000508 r __FRAME_END__
00008514 d __JCR_END__
00008514 d __JCR_LIST__
00008628 A __bss_end__
00008624 A __bss_start
00008624 A __bss_start__
         w __cxa_finalize@@GLIBC_2.4
000003fc t __do_global_dtors_aux
00008510 t __do_global_dtors_aux_fini_array_entry
00008620 d __dso_handle
00008628 A __end__
00000508 A __exidx_end
00000508 A __exidx_start
0000850c t __frame_dummy_init_array_entry
         w __gmon_start__
00008628 A _bss_end__
00008624 A _edata
00008628 A _end
000004e8 T _fini
000003a0 T _init
000003d8 t call_gmon_start
00008624 b completed.6049
00000450 t frame_dummy

Second one
# nm libsctlib.so
00000b94 t $a
00000ba8 t $a
00000bf4 t $a
00000c1c t $a
00000c68 t $a
00000c94 t $a
00000cac t $a
00000d38 t $a
00000d40 t $a
00000d44 t $a
00000d64 t $a
00001114 t $a
0000111c t $a
00001124 t $a
0000112c t $a
00001260 t $a
000012cc t $a
00001394 t $a
000014b0 t $a
000014cc t $a
00001524 t $a
000015c8 t $a
000015e8 t $a
00001654 t $a
00001684 t $a
000019c0 t $a
00001b68 t $a
00001bc0 t $a
00001bc8 t $a
00001bd0 t $a
00001bf8 t $a
00001c00 t $a
00001c1c t $a
00001c2c t $a
00001fa8 t $a
00000b24 t $a
00000b38 t $a
00000b8c t $d
00001110 t $d
00001248 t $d
00001670 t $d
00001fa4 t $d
00000b34 t $d
00000b74 t $t
00000b74 t $t
00000b75 T Java_sct_notification_NotificationJNIActivity_getStrings
00003128 a _DYNAMIC
000031e8 a _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_
00001b44 T _Unwind_Backtrace
00000d40 T _Unwind_Complete
00000d44 T _Unwind_DeleteException
00001b20 T _Unwind_ForcedUnwind
00000d38 T _Unwind_GetCFA
00001bc8 T _Unwind_GetDataRelBase
00000bf4 t _Unwind_GetGR
00001bd0 t _Unwind_GetGR
00001c00 T _Unwind_GetLanguageSpecificData
00001c1c T _Unwind_GetRegionStart
00001bc0 T _Unwind_GetTextRelBase
00001ab4 T _Unwind_RaiseException
00001ad8 T _Unwind_Resume
00001afc T _Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow
00000c68 t _Unwind_SetGR
00000ba8 T _Unwind_VRS_Get
00001654 T _Unwind_VRS_Pop
00000c1c T _Unwind_VRS_Set
00000b94 t _Unwind_decode_target2
00001b44 T ___Unwind_Backtrace
00001b20 T ___Unwind_ForcedUnwind
00001ab4 T ___Unwind_RaiseException
00001ad8 T ___Unwind_Resume
00001afc T ___Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow
00001124 T __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr0
0000111c W __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1
00001114 W __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr2
00003208 A __bss_end__
00003208 A __bss_start
00003208 A __bss_start__
         w __cxa_begin_cleanup
         w __cxa_call_unexpected
         w __cxa_type_match
00003208 D __data_start
00003208 A __end__
00002128 A __exidx_end
00002018 A __exidx_start
000012cc T __gnu_Unwind_Backtrace
         w __gnu_Unwind_Find_exidx
000014b0 T __gnu_Unwind_ForcedUnwind
00001524 T __gnu_Unwind_RaiseException
000019d4 T __gnu_Unwind_Restore_VFP
000019e4 T __gnu_Unwind_Restore_VFP_D
000019f4 T __gnu_Unwind_Restore_VFP_D_16_to_31
00001a8c T __gnu_Unwind_Restore_WMMXC
00001a04 T __gnu_Unwind_Restore_WMMXD
000015e8 T __gnu_Unwind_Resume
000015c8 T __gnu_Unwind_Resume_or_Rethrow
000019dc T __gnu_Unwind_Save_VFP
000019ec T __gnu_Unwind_Save_VFP_D
000019fc T __gnu_Unwind_Save_VFP_D_16_to_31
00001aa0 T __gnu_Unwind_Save_WMMXC
00001a48 T __gnu_Unwind_Save_WMMXD
00001c2c T __gnu_unwind_execute
00001fa8 T __gnu_unwind_frame