You can implement this in your application by using following way:
1) You need a class that handle all the application (Say Handller)
 In Handller class you can create a method that create List and add list
into it.
 For example
 Class Handller{
  List list;
  //Some Housekeeping
  setActiveActivity(Activity activity){
   if(list.equals(null)){
    //create list
   }
   else{
    list.add(activity)
   }
  }
  List getActivity(){
   return list;
  }

 }
2) You need an Activity (say ActiveActivity) that extends Activity
 ex:
  public class ActiveActivity extends Activity {
     protected void onResume() {
         super.onResume();

         Handller.setActiveActivity(this);  //you need to take an instance
of Handler Class.
     }
 }

3) Now you can add all your activity in list by extending ActiveActivity.
 ex.
 public class ActivityA extends ActiveActivity {
         super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
         setContentView(...);
     }
4) You can get All Activities by using Handler getActivity().

Regards,
Rajiv