发件人: TreKing <treking...@gmail.com>
主题: Re: [android-developers] How to show a dialog even if the Activity is  in
background
收件人: android-developers@googlegroups.com
日期: 2010年6月4日,周五,下午10:05

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:09 AM, Jiang <webs...@yahoo.cn> wrote:

In other word, no matter what application is running on foreground, use can
watch the dialog.
Let me get this straight - you want to force a popup dialog in front of the
user's current activity after they've made the deliberate decision to navigate
away from your app?

Why, exactly, would you want to do this?

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking