You're better off asking ASE related questions on the ASE dedicated
list: http://groups.google.com/group/android-scripting

On Jun 4, 8:43 am, Shyam <shyamstri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI,
> I facing difficulty in adding a contact in the contact book. The exact
> code that i gave in the python script is
>
> 1)
> import android
> import time
>
> receiver = android.Android("2")
> # Adding contacts to the Emulator
> receiver.addContact("Shyam","5554")
>
>        Here only the number is getting added but NOT the name.

That sounds like a bug. Please file an issue:
http://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/wiki/Issues?tm=3

> 2) And the second Query is i have created a method named
> addNewContact() in ContactsFacade.java.
>     When i try to invoke that method, i getting "Unknown RPC" while
> calling this method in Python Script.

Without seeing your new code, it's difficult to know why you're
receiving that error.