Well, all I can tell you is that the symptom of "images seem randomized
when I scroll" usually points to some sort of binding problem.

Julius Spencer wrote:
>> Are you sure your SDIReleaseWrapper is pointing to the right
>> ImageView?
> Yes I performed a search and the only layout (or xml file for that
> matter) with release_icon in it is release_row, which I am trying to
> populate.

Actually, that doesn't strictly answer my question.

For example, when you are looking up that ImageView, are you calling
findViewById() on the row View, or on the Activity? You need to look it
up on the row -- otherwise, the Activity will return to you the first
instance of your ImageView with that name it finds in the list.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 2.2 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books