Ok, Google has decided to close their local website
http://www.google.cn/due to the Internet censorship in China. You
could still use google global
service site like google.com or gmail.com. But if you try to search some
keywords within China you'll find that google.com cannot access for some
minutes.

Do you know that http://developer.android.com/ is completely blocked in
China? So our Chinese developer couldn't update our SDK using the normal
ways....

It's Google's official announcement for this, by David Drummond, SVP,
Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer
http://www.google.com/press/new-approach-to-china/update.html

FYI