Great. The gallery has some problems with the physics elements that
make it feel clunky and not delightful especially when it is used in
full-screen mode. Unfortunately its not easy to fix in a subclass due
to internal unexposed variables in the super class.

Will definitely look at your code.

Thanks
Nik