I've had good luck with aLogCat, a log viewing application that's
available free on the Android market.  It has a 'send log' button
built right in that'll attach the last thousand lines or so to an e-
mail.  I've several times asked the user to replicate the crash then
use aLogCat to send it to me, and nobody's ever reported trouble doing
so.