I've fixed up the Pthread of bionic C library to add some pthread
functions which directfb used.
The add-on pthread functions include pthread_cancle(),
pthread_testcancal(), pthread_rwlock_init()..... pthread_atfork()
And I've add the DirectFB-1.4.3 library with DFB-extra package source
in the external folder.
Please check it out and work together with me. The work is still
continuous.
I've create this project on SourceForge.

WebSite : http://sourceforge.net/projects/android-dfb/

Thank you.