*A look at the billion-install club: the most installed apps*

A few times per year, the folks in Mountain View let us know a rough idea
how many Android apps have been downloaded and installed on phones and
tablets around the world.

At last count, the number was in excess of 65 billion app installs in the
year leading up to Google I/O 2016 – but we’re here to look at a select
few, the apps that have made it to the 1 billion install mark.

With an estimated 1.4 billion active Android users globally, it is actually
fairly impressive that these few apps have cracked the 1 billion install
mark. T
his billionaire’s club wouldn’t be there without you, so let’s dive in and
make sure you’ve got them all installed...

http://sumo.ly/ulC8

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-discuss/69d866aa-604c-4426-a295-030ab6278b4a%40googlegroups.com.