Hi,

Hope you are Doing well...!!!

I have urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the job
description and if you are interested kindly let me know. Please revert me
on swam...@sysmind.com

*H1B consultant Passport no. for I94 Verification *

*Please note** we may ask for supporting documents/details to verify
genuineness of resume to avoid any fake submissions to our clients.*

*Valid LinkedIn ID or any online portfolio is highly desirable.*

*Thank you for your support and looking for your continued support*

*Role*: Cognos TM1 Architect

*Location*: Marlborough, MA

*JD:*

Proven hands-on modeling support for a variety of assignments.

Proven expertise on TM1 Architecture.

Have 7+ years of experience as a Cognos Architect.

Possess an in-depth understanding of Retail Planning Operations and how it
supports the Retail business at large.

Ability to work diplomatically with business and users to gather accurate
requirements.

Mentor others, train / instruct end-users and help deploy applications to
user communities.

Demonstrate excellent spoken and written English language communications
skills.

Project experience with TM1 Turbo Integrator

Project experience with TM1 Advanced Rule Writing

Project experience with TM1 Model Performance Tuning

Exposure to Visual Basic / VBA programming ideal

Experience in IBM Cognos TM1 and Analytical roles; proficiency in SQL,
Netezza, Excel, Relational Databases, Oracle, SQL Server.

Experience in Oracle Retail Planning Analytics will be an added advantage,

Ability to manage multiple timelines and priorities.

Demonstrated analytical capabilities related to planning and operational
process improvements.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Swamil Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 5121