Hello Professionals
Hope you are doing well!
We at Panzer Solutions were wondering as to your current availability.
We have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. If you
are interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me
and send updated resume.

Position: SAP IS-Retail
Location:Brentwood TN
Duration: 6+months

Job Description:
Two SAP resources for the Merchandising Systems team; both strong in the
SAP IS-Retail space.  The below bullets will give you an overview/guide of
the skill sets we need in for the candidates.

SAP IS-Retail
Experience in Master Data Management
Experience in IS-Retail Pricing procedure, one step and two step
processes
Configuration around pricing condition types, pricing schema/procedures,
and pricing documents
Experience with IS-Retail Bonus Buys, creation and configuration
Experience with IS-Retail POS outbound leveraging standard retail
scenario’s for POS messaging including but not limited to Assortment list,
WPU_PLU, Bonus Buy download, and master data download.
Partnering with the middleware team and POS team for Data Mapping
Experience in Service Parts Planning
Configuration around Procurement Lead Time
Thanks & Regards
Abhi Roy • Sr. Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions, LLC
50 Washington Street • 9th Floor, SONO Corporate Center • Norwalk CT 06854
USA
Direct:  203 - 442 - 9674  Office: 203 -652 -1444 Ext 157; 651 433 7040 Ext
157 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email: abhi....@panzersols.com
URLhttp://www.panzersolutions.com/
Testimonialshttp://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews
To view our Hot Jobs visithttp://www.panzersolutions.com/job-opportunities

We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-discuss/6cd65ce0-39b9-475f-8e92-4740613dfe8c%40googlegroups.com.