Hi,

Greetings!!! Hope you are doing well,

This is Imran from Isoftech Inc

Below is my Updated Hotlist, Kindly let me know if you have any suitable
requirements for them. I would be pleased if you could add my email address
(im...@isoftechus.com / recruiter.im...@gmail.com) to your contact list
and send your requirements on a regular basis.  You can reach me on
703-348-9093

*Name*

*Skill*

*Current - Loc*

*Experience*

Phani

Senior .Net Developer

MA

12+ Years

Deepthi

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

VA

10+ Years

Pebbana

Senior QA

TX

10+ Years

Ravi

Java

DC

8 Years

Rajesh

QA Lead | Architect

VA

16+ Years

Rajesh

SQL BI

CO

8 Years

Sravanthi

ReactJS Developer

VA

10 Years

Mahender

Datastage Developer

IL

10+ Years

Bhargav

Sr Devops

CA

7+ Years

Suresh

Performance Tester

IL

9+ Years

*Thanks!*

*Imran**D:703-348-9093 | O:703-574-2598 Ext :107 | F:703-831-0707*

*Email: im...@isoftechus.com <im...@isoftechus.com>*

*http://www.isoftechus.com/ <http://www.isoftechus.com/>*

DISCLAIMER:

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by
the 105th USA Congress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as
we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our
emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not
interested in receiving our emails, please accept our Apologies. To be
removed from our mailing list, please reply with REMOVE in the subject
line. All removal requests will be honoured ASAP. We sincerely apologize
for any inconvenience caused to you