Hi All

We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients. Please check and send
me the suitable profiles ASAP.

*Job Title: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Contract: Corp to Corp*

*JD/Skills:*

•             8+ years’ experience in software development

•             Strong hands on experience in Core Java, OOPS, Multithreading
and Java Concurrency

•             Strong hands on experience in RDBMS - DB2 and Oracle

•             Experience in Unix/Linux commands, shell scripting and Autosys

•             Experience developing high volume transaction systems – both
real-time and batch

•             Strong Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous
Delivery systems, e.g. Maven,

              Jenkins, Nexus

Interested people please contact us @ +*1806 542 1909*

Thanks and Regards,