Hi Business partner,

We have some good consultants on our payrolls. I appreciate if you can let
me know any Contract

opportunities.

I would provide you the best ideal match for your requirements. Please add
me in your mailing list for your

future requirements at  *Joyce**@itvorks.com* <pramo...@itvorks.com>

*Candidate Name*

*Skillsets*

*Years of exp*

*Availability*

*Vrushil*

*Java/full stack developer *

8+

Immediately

*Sujavanthy*

*Business Analyst*

8

Immediately

*Meghana*

*SFDC*

8

Immediately

*Vamsi*

*Tableau/Power BI*

           6+

Immediately

*Bharat*

*SQL server DBA*

           6+

Immediately

*Srinivasan*

*Servicenow Admin*

           6

Immediately

*Mehul*

*UI/UX*

            10+

Immediately

*Thimmappa*

*Sharepoint/ O365/ Azure admin/developer*

7+

Immediately

*Lokesh*

*DevOps Engineer*

7+

Immediately

Thanks for your time,

I would like to know if you have any suitable positions for above mentioned
resources.

Appreciate if you can help by forwarding my details to your recruiter or
who are dealing with contract jobs

on the above skills in your circle.

“Please E-mail me if I miss your call”

*Best Regards,*

*Joyce*

*iTvorks Inc.,*

*Direct # (973) 532-6556; Desk # (973) 288-9008*216 *

*jo...@itvorks.com || www.itvorks.com*
<jo...@itvorks.com%20%7C%7C%20www.itvorks.com>

*Gtailk:joycesingular1...@gmail.com <joycesingular1...@gmail.com> *

*Linkedin:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/joyce-julie-62820713b/

*101 College Rd E, 3rd Floor-Suite#302, Princeton, New Jersey 08540*

[image: cid:image001.png@01D62402.EBF980A0]