Hello US IT Recruiters,

Hope you all are safe and doing great!

Want to post your updated *US IT Requirements and Hotlists* on daily base?

Want to get *responses* to your inbox directly?

Here is our *PROHIRES POWERHOUSE PORTAL* for you to post requirements and
hotlists.

Try 2 weeks free trial today and experience the portal performance.

Here is the link to *SIGNUP:
**https://prohirespowerhouse.com/powerhouse/email_verify.php
<https://prohirespowerhouse.com/powerhouse/email_verify.php>*

Verify today your account to activate by our admin, experience the portal
database performance and get responses to your email ID inbox directly.

For more info: *https://prohirespowerhouse.com/
<https://prohirespowerhouse.com/>*

or

Email us: ph.sign...@prohires.com