Hi Partner,
Hope you’re doing,

This is Mahesh, Am also US Bench sales Recruiter like you,I am about quit
the staffing so I want sell the database that I have

I have good vendor database of around 54,000+ (Active Database) with
contact number am about to sell it

I have around 100k+ bench sales recruiters database

I have around 80k+ independent resume databases.

All the data will be shared in Email which contains Excel sheets,

Sheets are divided as direct client vendors, technology wise vendors with
their desk numbers.

 I am Charging

Rs 1500 for Vendor database,
Rs 1000 for Benchsales database
Rs 1500 for Resume database.

*Note: No Update will be done as am leaving staffing, will be sharing the
data in email.*

Thank you,
Mahesh.

Hangouts: mahesh.usd...@gmail.com