Troubleshooting Guide
1. We need to understand the community or situation better.
2. We don’t understand the problem or goal.
3. We don't know what to do to solve the problem.
4. There is no clear direction or communication with the group.
5. There is not enough community participation.
6. There is not enough leadership.
7. We are facing opposition or conflict.
8. There is not enough action to promote change.
9. There is not enough change in the community or system.
10. We don't know how to evaluate our program or initiative.
11. There is not enough improvement in outcomes.
12. There are unintended or unwanted outcomes.
13. Not enough money to sustain the program or initiative.
14. We need to assure better conditions for implementation.