Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*No h1b    !!*

*Title - Salesforce QA/ Manual *

*Duration: 3-6 Months+*

Trained in Salesforce

Understand omni scripts and process flows

Insurance experience…application, quoting, and contracting (highly
preferred)**

Knowledgeable in Salesforce testing best practices and automation
strategies (preferred)

Experience with Vlocity (implementation partner but they also have bolt-on
products they sell)

Experience with Docusign and Conga for document generation (nice to have)

*Thanks&Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email:* *Bharat**@votoconsulting.com* <hw...@votoconsulting.com>

*Phone #: 201-331-6935*