Hi  ,

PLEASE SHARE RESUME AT varu...@net2source.com.

Hope you are doing great !!

My name is *Varun*, and I am a recruiter with Net2Source Inc. We have a
position for *"Python developer" || Philadelphia ,PA.*

I have listed out the job description below. Kindly go through the JD and
confirm me your interest.

*NEED PASSPORT NUMBER and LINKEDIN ID (h1b, h4 , L2)*

Kindly find the Job description below:

*Job Title: *Java Architect with Azure exp
*Job location: *Dearborn, MI (Remote Until Covid)
*Job Type: * Contract

*Required Skills*: *Java Architect with Azure exp*

Regards,

*Varun Jain*

*Senior Recruiter*

*Net**2**Source Inc.*

*Office: (732) 587-7643 x 931 **|** Cell: (256) 602-1036**| **Email: *
varu...@net2source.com

*Web: **www.net2source.com* <http://www.net2source.com/> *| **Social: *
*Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/net2source/> *|* *Twitter*
<https://twitter.com/net2source> *|* *LinkedIn*