HI

Hope you are doing well,

We are looking for SDET | QA Lead for one of our clients in VA.  If you
have any suitable candidate then please send updated resume to
im...@jeevantechnologies.com or call me at 615-219-5737

*Role: **Lead SDET *

*Location: **Chantilly, VA (remote initially due to ongoing pandemic)*

*Experience: 8+ Years (Lead Exp Must)*

*Please look for below key skills:*

·         Overseeing product planning, delivery, release management, and
deployment to ensure technology standards and business needs are met.

1.            Onsite lead able to handle customer expectation and
coordinate with offshore team.

2.            Worked in UI, API and Backend testing

3.            Automation experience using .Net or Java

4.            BDD, Gherkin, Spec-flow experience

5.            Good to have- Mobile Testing, Performance, Load and Stress
test

*Imran Khan *Head – Recruitment

 [image: GetAttachmentThumbnail]

*Jeevan Technologies Inc*

233 Wilson Pike Cir, Ste 2A, Brentwood, TN 37027,  USA

Phone: +1 615- 219-5737 EXT: 1000

Email: *im...@jeevantechnologies.com <im...@jeevantechnologies.com>*

Visit us @ www.jeevantechnologies.com