Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bha...@votoconsulting.com*
<bha...@votoconsulting.com>.

*Job title:               Ruby on Rails Developer *

*Location:             100% remote*

*Duration:             6+ months With possible extension *

 *Responsibilities:*

Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

·  Collaborate with the Product Manager and other developers to design and
build a real-time, web-based system for freight management, including React
UI, Rails API and other microservices.

·  Ensure interfaces function quickly and beautifully across devices

·  Build API’s for web and mobile clients

·  Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code

·  Engage in the full development life-cycle including architectural design
and testing

·  Be a force-multiplier on the velocity and quality of your team

·  Stay current on software engineering trends & tools, and be practical
but open-minded in applying them

·  Maintain a high bar for quality and performance of your product with
vigorous attention to detail and automated testing

·  Continuously improve how we design, build, and ship software as a highly
functional team

*Must Have Skills:*

·  5+ years of practical experience in software development, including
designing, building, deploying, and maintaining web applications

·  Experience with Ruby/Rails

·  Experience working with RESTful APIs and SaaS application development

·  Experience with GraphQL a plus

·  Ability to understand complicated problems and craft into simple
solutions that can be maintained by the rest of the team

·  Ability to train and mentor junior engineers

·  Experience with SQL and RDBMS

*Preferred Skills:*

·  Experience NoSQL technologies a plus

·  Experience in cloud infrastructure preferred (AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku
etc)

·  Experience in logistics industry a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*Email:* *Bharat**@votoconsulting.com* <hw...@votoconsulting.com>

*Phone #: 201-331-6935*