Hi  ,

My name is *Varun*, and I am a recruiter with Net2Source Inc, a Global
Workforce Solutions company headquartered in New Jersey.

I have a position for *“Java Solution Architect”* based out at *Philadelphia,
PA (Remote until Covid).*

I have listed out the Job Description below. Kindly check the JD and
confirm me your interest.

*Job Title: *Java Solution Architect
*Job location: *Philadelphia, PA (Remote until Covid)
*Job Type: * Contract

*Job Description:*

Note: Candidates should have end to end Solution Architecture experience.
We need Solution Architect and candidates submitted earlier all were
Technical Architect.

Required Skillset:

• Design and development experience – 10+ years with strong command on java
J2EE and custom frameworks

• Advanced knowledge of software architecture

• Expert in designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based
applications.

• Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high
availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing
validation tests

• Achieves architecture operational objectives by contributing information
and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and
completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards;
resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements;
implementing change.

• Expert in developing enterprise-class Java components utilizing the
Spring and related frameworks

• Experience with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful services
development using Spring Boot, Jersey

• Experience with at least one ORM (e.g Hibernate). Spring Data experience
is a Plus

• Experience with cloud technology like  AWS

• Experience on NOSQL DB such as Cassandra a big plus

• Experience writing Unit tests using Junit and Mockito

• CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Concourse

• Experience working with dashboarding tools like Grafana and tableau etc.

• Knowledge of containerization environments such as Docker a big plus

• Experience using code repositories like Github

• Quick learner and Excellent communication skills

If you are interested, please forward your resume to varu...@net2source.com.
You can also reach me at (732) 587-7643 Ext.931 to discuss your career
aspirations.

Thanks,
Varun Jain
Sr. Technical Recruiter
(732) 587-7643 Ext.931 |
varu...@net2source.com
Address: 270 Davidson Ave Suite 704, Somerset, NJ, 08873
Website: www.net2source.com