Hi

Hope you are doing well,

This is Imran from Jeevan Technologies

We have the below requirement with one of our clients . Kindly review the
JD and send suitable candidate resume to im...@jeevantechnologies.com

*1.        SAP Hybris (Functional Consultant )  Location: Milpitas,
California. Can work remotely for now*

*Visa: No H1B & OPT/CPT | Only USC, GC , GD EAD,  H4, TN , L2*

a.       8  years of hybris commerce development/design experience

b.       Experienced in Hybris commerce backend development and integration
touchpoint development

c.       2-3 years of hybris B2Bcommerce development/Design

d.       Good communication skills

e.       Good documentation skill

*2.       Role: SAP TM lead*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Visa: No H1B & OPT/CPT | Only USC, GC , GC EAD , H4, TN , L2*

• 8+ years of SAP TM experience
• 1-2 implementation experience of SAP TM in S/4 HANA
• Functional experience in SAP Transport management
• Work experience in SAP embedded SAP TM in S/4 HANA
• Knowledge on SAP TM Master Data Management - Product, Business Partner,
Dangerous goods Transportation network (locations, routes and zones)
Resources (Vehicles, trailers, Handing units)
• Knowledge of SAP TM business process: Inbound and outbound Shipments
(Domestic and International)
• Knowledge of Transportation Execution (Carrier Selection, Tendering,
Delivery and Shipment proposals)
• Experience of Integration with other SAP modules like SD, MM, FI, Event
Management, GTS, EHS, EWM

*Imran Khan *Head – Recruitment

 [image: GetAttachmentThumbnail]

*Jeevan Technologies Inc*

233 Wilson Pike Cir, Ste 2A, Brentwood, TN 37027,  USA

Phone: +1 615- 219-5737 EXT: 1000

Email: *im...@jeevantechnologies.com <im...@jeevantechnologies.com>*

Visit us @ www.jeevantechnologies.com