Hi All,

I hope you are doing Well, Please let me know if you are interested in
applying for this role.

*Job Title: *Oracle /SQL developer
*Job location: *Peoria, IL *(Rate is $52 Max all Visa)*

*Duration*: Contract

*Job Description:*

   - Have good Knowledge in Data modelling technique/Methodologies .
   - Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures, functions ,views
   using oracle/SQL server
   - Strong proficiency with writing SQL Queries.
   - Strong Knowledge of SQL complex query /Tuning techniques  .
   - Having Knowledge in Snowflake/Python will be  added advantage

If you are interested, please forward your resume to varu...@net2source.com.

Thanks,
Varun Jain
Sr. Technical Recruiter