Hi All,

I hope you are doing Well, Please let me know if you are interested in
applying for this role.

*Position : Java Developer    *

*Location : Dearborn MI  **(Rate is $50 Max all Visa)*

*Exp – 5+ years*

Responsibilities : Hands on experience in coding. In client interview has
to do basic java coding

Mandatory Skills

Experience in Core Java/J2EE,

• Knowledge of micro services

• Spring Boot, Spring cloud

• PCF (Cloud Foundry) /AWS (good to have)

• Spring Framework

• REST API

• SQL DB like Oracle/SQL Server

• NON SQL DB like Mongo, Cassandra etc (good to have)

• Hibernate/JPA

• Maven/Gradle

• • TDD and BDD

• Familiarity with Integration tools like Jenkins, GiTHub

• Familiarity with Agile software development process

Thanks,
Varun Jain
Sr. Technical Recruiter
varu...@net2source.com