Hi

Hope you are doing Great,

My name is Syed Siraj, and I am working with Talent Software Services. We
are a *Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Staffing Company* providing the best
IT Consulting and Professional Services from past 33 years. I came across
your profile on one of the portals and wanted to reach out to you for the
following opportunity with one of our clients.

*Position: Cloud Engineer*

*Location: - Richmond, VA *Remote with some ONSITE required

*Duration: 5+months*

* Note: Preferred Local to Virginia Candidates*

*Job Summary:*

   - ELECTIONS looking for an Engineer with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft
   Azure technologies and services catalogue including Azure SQL as a service
   and other platform as a service.
   - Azure networking, Network Security Groups, Firewalls
   - Azure analytics, logging

DAY TO DAY

   - Review the monthly investment of the Azure subscription for focus on
   optimizing costs. Perform routine analysis to ensure cloud resources are
   appropriately provisioned. Make recommendations for KPIs and drive
   improvements for best financial management.
   - Strong aptitude in web related technologies (web applications, web
   services, and network/web relationship)

*Syed Siraj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*TALENT Software Services, Inc.*

*M: **(952) 417-3680*

*E:* syed.si...@talentemail.com
*W:* https://talentstaffingservices.com/

1769 Lexington Ave N; Suite 390, St. Paul, MN 55113

7950 Legacy Dr., Suite 400-201, Plano, TX  75024

*A PREMIER SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED STAFFING COMPANY*