Hi

Hope you are doing Great,

My name is Syed Siraj, and I am working with Talent Software Services. We
are a *Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Staffing Company* providing the best
IT Consulting and Professional Services from past 33 years. I came across
your profile on one of the portals and wanted to reach out to you for the
following opportunity with one of our clients.

*Position*: *.NET Developer*

*Location: - Chicago, IL *

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Job Summary:*

   - Business Acumen
   - Creativity & Innovation
   - Strategic
   - Effective Communication (verbal + written)
   - Understands Technology systems & applications
   - Experience in .NET Core / C# .NET, ASP .NET, MVC, WCF, AJAX, jQuery,
   JavaScript, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, SOAP, XML, JSON, CSS, HTML, Chatbot
   - Experience JavaScript frameworks like React/Angular is a plus.
   - Well versed with AWS Services, their usage and implementation
   - Good at component and unit testing of following standard practices and
   methodologies
   - Good at working problems of moderate scope where analysis of
   situations or data requires review of a variety of factors
   - Good at triage or analysis of situations for production support
   - Excel with on time delivery with minimal supervision
   - Effective participant of requirements gathering requirements analysis
   - Excel at applications and component design following a prescribed
   architecture
   - Travel domain experience is a plus.

*Experience:*

   - 7+ years of experience in .NET Core and strong SQL server development
   - 2 or more years of experience in C# or VB.NET development
   - 2 or more years of Web development experience in ASP.NET, MVC or web
   form
   - 2 or more years of AWS services experience
   - Deployment of micro services on Azure
   - 2 or more years of experience in Chatbot development preferably in
   Live Person
   - 2 or more years of experience on relational database design and
   development
   - Understand SDLC (software development life cycle) - Exposure to Agile
   is a plus

*Syed Siraj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*TALENT Software Services, Inc.*

*M: **(952) 417-3680*

*E:* syed.si...@talentemail.com
*W:* https://talentstaffingservices.com/

1769 Lexington Ave N; Suite 390, St. Paul, MN 55113

7950 Legacy Dr., Suite 400-201, Plano, TX  75024

*A PREMIER SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED STAFFING COMPANY*