Hi

Hope you are doing Great,

My name is Syed Siraj, and I am working with Talent Software Services. We
are a *Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Staffing Company* providing the best
IT Consulting and Professional Services from past 33 years. I came across
your profile on one of the portals and wanted to reach out to you for the
following opportunity with one of our clients.

*Position: Java Developer *

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 10+ months*

*Position Summary:*

The J2EE Developer shall have experience in developing and modifying
applications. They have accountability for technology deliverables,
developing detailed design documentation and programming. They have
knowledge of API Development and Layered Architecture principles. They
possess strong oral and written communications skills to convey ideas,
reports, issues, and other deliverables clearly and effectively.

*Required Skills*

ยท         7-8 + years of experience required.

*Required skill - 2-3 years' experience working with a Mobile Device
Management tool*

   - JEE with WebSphere Application Server 9.x or JBOSS/OpenShift
   - *Microservices/APIs and/or Web Services using - *Swagger - JSON - XML
   (for Legacy Services) - Postman/SOAPUI
   - *Solid Experience with Frameworks - Spring Frameworks (Boot, Rest,
   Security, Batch, JMS) - Other Frameworks (Gradle, MyBatis, SLF4J)*
   - *Developer Testing Experience - TDD (Test Driven Development) using -
   A*ssertion Libraries (chai, Junit) - Jasmine, Cucumber - Test Management
   Tools (Jira/Zephyr)
   - *Solid Database Experience - SQL development Skills (must have) -
   PL/SQL programming experience - Oracle 18c - TOAD*
   - *Cybersecurity Experience* - Implementation oAUTH2 and/or JWT -
   Concepts (PCI, PII, Privacy Design)
   - Cloud Environment Experience (desired) - RedHat OpenShift - AWS
   - Experience signing & deploying apps
   - Experienced in security group creation & maintenance Additional
   Experience
   - Experience with version control software (GitLab) - Asynchronous
   communication with IBM MQ
   - Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem
   analysis and resolution issues within OO application systems.
   - Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively; strong
   and proven problem solving.
   - Bachelor's Degree and 5-6 years of J2EE development experience,
   preferred Desired Skills
   - Experience with working in an Agile (Digital.AI/VersionOne)
   environment utilizing DevOps pipelines using Jenkins
   - Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who
   adapts to a dynamic work environment.
   - MSOffice -MS Visio.

*Syed Siraj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*TALENT Software Services, Inc.*

*M: (952) 417-3680*

*E:* syed.si...@talentemail.com
*W:* https://talentstaffingservices.com/

1769 Lexington Ave N; Suite 390, St. Paul, MN 55113

7950 Legacy Dr., Suite 400-201, Plano, TX  75024

*A PREMIER SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED STAFFING COMPANY*