Hi

Hope you are doing Great,

My name is Syed Siraj, and I am working with Talent Software Services. We
are a *Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Staffing Company* providing the best
IT Consulting and Professional Services from past 33 years. I came across
your profile on one of the portals and wanted to reach out to you for the
following opportunity with one of our clients.

*Position: Oracle APEX Developer*

*Location:  Richmond, VA*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a **VDH Oracle APEX
Developer** for a contract position in **Richmond, VA**.  Opportunity will
be one year with a strong chance for a long-term extension.*

*Position Summary:*

   - New consultants will work on Virginia Vital Events and Screening
   Tracking System (VVESTS) enhancements and support. Primary focus will be
   the modernization of VVESTS application.
   - VVESTS is one of the critical systems developed by VDH, which
   currently hosts applications like Virginias Birth Registry, Death Registry
   (EDRS) and Screening Registry. VVESTS has multiple interfaces with other
   State and federal agencies.
   - Virginia Vital Events and Screening Tracking System (VVESTS) currently
   is a PLSQL Web toolkit application running on Mod PLSQL gateway. This
   technology is outdated. All the modules in VVESTS capture and deal with
   highly sensitive data (PII and PHI), so web application security is a high
   priority aspect for the VVESTS. It is very important to use the latest web
   technologies and latest JavaScript/jQuery frameworks, Templates and CSS
   styles to mitigate the security vulnerabilities and enforce strict
   compliance with HIPPA regulations.
   - We will be migrating all PLSQL Web toolkit modules or pages to Oracle
   APEX.
   - Oracle Application Express (APEX) is a low-code development platform
   that enables you to build scalable, secure enterprise apps, with
   world-class features, that can be deployed anywhere.

*Syed Siraj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*TALENT Software Services, Inc.*

*M: (952) 417-3680*

*E:* syed.si...@talentemail.com
*W:* https://talentstaffingservices.com/

1769 Lexington Ave N; Suite 390, St. Paul, MN 55113

7950 Legacy Dr., Suite 400-201, Plano, TX  75024

*A PREMIER SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED STAFFING COMPANY*