Hi

Hope you are doing Great,

My name is Syed Siraj, and I am working with Talent Software Services. We
are a *Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Staffing Company* providing the best
IT Consulting and Professional Services from past 33 years. I came across
your profile on one of the portals and wanted to reach out to you for the
following opportunity with one of our clients.

*Position: DHS- Java Developer*

*Location:  Atlanta, GA *

*Opportunity will be 8+ months with a strong chance for an extension.*

Local to Georgia will be Preferred

*Remote Work Permitted*: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow
the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. However, the
selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the
client. Do you accept this requirement?

*Position Summary:*

   - The Georgia Client (Client), Office of Information Technology
   (Client), is seeking a qualified candidate for the temporary contractor
   staffing position of Java Developer in Atlanta, Georgia.
   - The Java Developer responsibilities include the integration and design
   of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing
   complex multi-platform (Java) Client Systems. Responsible for determining
   the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from
   business and technical/network personnel.
   - Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical
   platform for the system. Work will include integration planning,
   integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration
   analysis across Client to include both global system design and detailed
   program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database
   design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data
   structures.
   - Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the
   new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s)
   to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to insure
   that the new systems or enhancements operate smooth within Client's Client
   environment.

*Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related area from an
   accredited college or university
   - Five years of experience web development experience which includes the
   programming/ development of web applications.
   - Five years of Team lead experience is desirable to apply for the job
   - Five years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB,
   Spring.
   - Five years of experience of web development experience which includes
   the programming/ development of web applications
   - Five years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB,
   Spring.
   - Experience leading large and small application development teams
   - Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web
   services and frameworks; extensive front and back end experience required.

*Syed Siraj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*TALENT Software Services, Inc.*

*M: (952) 417-3680*

*E:* syed.si...@talentemail.com
*W:* https://talentstaffingservices.com/

1769 Lexington Ave N; Suite 390, St. Paul, MN 55113

7950 Legacy Dr., Suite 400-201, Plano, TX  75024

*A PREMIER SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED STAFFING COMPANY*