Hi,

We are looking for Day 1 Onsite Immediate opening for IOT Consultant at Dallas
TX

  *   Work to build a secure, resilient infrastructure and to build support for
IoT/immersive technologies to enable business strategic technologies for
internal use and deliver targeted business outcomes.
  *   Partner with vendors and internal Engineering and Architecture teams.
Responsible for creating deliverables that implement and deploy IoT
infrastructure solutions.
  *   Apply the connected device strategy to securely configure, manage,
inventory, and deploy new connected platforms to enable business strategic
technologies for internal use.
  *   Contribute to the overall unified platform modern management strategy and
roadmap focusing on all connected devices.
  *   Consume business requirements and technology standards and translate them
into technical implementation blueprints.
  *   Interact with IT and business units across the enterprise to analyze,
interpret, and document connected device technical and operational requirements.

Kind Regards!
Anirban Banerjee
V2 Innovations Inc
42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187
Email:
anirban.baner...@v2innovationsinc.com<mailto:anirban.baner...@v2innovationsinc.com>
Cell: (734) 408 4745
Fax: 734-408-4744
www.v2innovationsinc.com<http://www.v2innovationsinc.com>

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the
e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience