Hi

Hope you are doing Great,

My name is Syed Siraj, and I am working with Talent Software Services. We
are a *Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Staffing Company* providing the best
IT Consulting and Professional Services from past 33 years. I came across
your profile on one of the portals and wanted to reach out to you for the
following opportunity with one of our clients.

*Position: Sr. User Interface Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA- 100% Remote*

*Contract: 6 months with possible extension*

*Summary:*

The UI Developer Sr will be a core member of our multi-disciplinary team
focused on defining the UX/UI experience for ServiceNow Provider portal and
mobile applications used across campus.
The UI Developer Sr will be a core member of our multi-disciplinary team
focused on defining the UX/UI experience for ServiceNow Provider portal and
mobile applications used across campus.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Work across the design process to imagine and bring to life
future products, services, and experiences.

·         Conceive, prototype, and launch UI solutions to our clients' most
complex challenges.

·         Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to improve on user's
ease of use and satisfaction interfacing websites and products

·         Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website, from
the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for
interface edits as needed

·         Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through
various digital programs and interfaces within the company Expected
Deliverable(s) Design documents, UI Storyboards, Website design to address
client requirements

*Required Skills:*

·         Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a design-related
field 4+ years of relevant design experience creating and implementing UX
design, preferably in agency or consultancy

·         At least 5 years of ServiceNow human-centered design skills

·         A strong portfolio demonstrating excellent command of
composition, typography, color, and fundamental communication Experience
Creating Storyboards and Website Mapping Fluency with a range of design
tools for prototyping and visual communication: Adobe Suite, Microsoft
PowerPoint, Sketch, etc.

·         Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to
create top-performing interfaces for clients

·         Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML,
CSS and comparable languages

·         Understanding of UX trends and current design strategy and
technologies Professional written and interpersonal skills when
communicating with customers and clients

·         Experience working in dynamic conditions that require fast
iterations and rapid transitions between collaborative and individual work,
including in Agile teams.

·         The ability to respond proactively and thoughtfully to design
critique and feedback on content, including from clients and non-designers

·         An instinct to infuse empathy and behavioral analysis into all
aspects of your work

·         Experience working with a large call center or unified shared
services center is preferred.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Syed Siraj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*TALENT Software Services, Inc.*

*M: **(952) 417-3680*

*E:* syed.si...@talentemail.com
*W:* https://talentstaffingservices.com/

1769 Lexington Ave N; Suite 390, St. Paul, MN 55113

7950 Legacy Dr., Suite 400-201, Plano, TX  75024

*PREMIER SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED STAFFING COMPANY*